126.96.36.199 Properties of the oof.fs model
- This model combines object oriented programming with information
hiding. It helps you writing large application, where scoping is
necessary, because it provides class-oriented scoping.
- Named objects, object pointers, and object arrays can be created,
selector invocation uses the “object selector” syntax. Selector invocation
to objects and/or selectors on the stack is a bit less convenient, but
- Selector invocation and instance variable usage of the active object is
straightforward, since both make use of the active object.
- Late binding is efficient and easy to use.
- State-smart objects parse selectors. However, extensibility is provided
using a (parsing) selector
postpone and a selector
- An implementation in Standard Forth is available.